Buy Skin Pen Treatment ($450 for 1) - Get a FREE Facial Peel!!!
At IMAGELIFT, the safety of our patients and staff remain the highest priority in our response to the COVID-19 situation.
From everyone at ImageLift, stay safe and thank you!
This special is for $450 worth of Skin Pen treatment Includes:
- $450 Credit toward Skin Pen treatment (1 treatments)
- FREE Facial Peel (Valued at $175; Limited supplies)
SkinPen by Bellus Medical is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device.
It causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.1
There are three phases to the wound-repair process:
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
Best of all, SkinPen works. Ninety percent of subjects in the clinical trial would recommend the procedure to family and friends.
Patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment, or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination, or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to ad for the free, discounted fee, or reduced fee service, examination, or treatment.
Value of purchase does not expire and is transferable to other services if you are deemed not to be a candidate for the treatment.
No 3rd party financing or other discounts associated with this promotion shall apply. Please call office for full details and terms. Must make appointment no less than 14 days in advance. Limit one offer per person. Offers cannot be combined. Results are typical and do vary.